Report a Claim


Were you in an auto accident? Here's what you need to do:

1.  Fill out an accident report (required for all Massachusetts drivers)

2.  Please give our office a call at 978-667-2200 so we can guide you on how to contact your insurance company

3.  Either send us a copy of the accident report so we can submit it to the following parties for you or you can send copies directly to them:

  • Police department of the town the accident occurred
  • Your auto carriers claims department



Please give our office a call if you need to report a homeowners claim and we will instruct you further.


Triple L Insurance
800 Boston Road
Billerica MA, 01821

Request a Free Quote
Better Business Bureau | Accredited Business
Proud to be a Trusted Choice Agency